Thursday 8 February 2018

Guest Designing at Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi everyone, I was lucky enough to be a winner over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge and now I am their Guest Designer for the new challenge :)


I went with Banner / Emboss / Heart


I really, really struggled to get a decent photo of my card... :(

I embossed a heart die onto my card then cut out my yupo paper smooshed with acrylic paint (leftovers from one of my pours) with the same die. The heart has been popped up with foam.

I heat embossed the sentiment onto my banner so TWO embossed details for this one!

I would like to thank the team at Tic Tac Toe for having me as their Guest Designer!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Kylie. I love how you've used the die to emboss the card and added the stunning die cut heart in the middle. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.