Wednesday 7 December 2016

Day 4 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

Day 4! I hope you have been following since the beginning and have seen the amazing cards produced by my wonderful friends.


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! The linky tool will be open until 12pm on the 17th of December (AEST)


Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -


I have used the new Christmas Joy set from Happy Little Stampers. I stamped the poinsettia twice and coloured it in (just with sharpie markers). I outlined the images with a Spectrum Noir Marker (IG2) to give them a little depth. Using a white gel pen, I gave the flowers more interest. 


I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 4 -

Carol and I have been friends for AGES! Carol is on the Addicted to Stamps and More! team and has recently acquired a position over at Happy Little Stampers and will be starting in 2017. You really need to check out her blog. She makes amazing cards!


Isn't this card beautiful!! I love the stamped background and that gorgeous deer flying over the sentiment!

I have wonderful sponsors joining us!

Thank you Carol for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


6 comments:

  1. Your poinsettias are so pretty, Kylie and oh, how I love that sentiment! So honoured to be part of your Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge! THANK YOU for the fabulous shout-out (blushing!), my friend!
    Hugs galore,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE how you colored and placed your Poinsettia's Kylie! Such a beautiful and festive Christmas card! Off to say hello to Carol...her card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stylish festive card Kylie and I love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge, Kylie! And beautiful card! Love the poinsettias!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. Love those poinsettias and Carol's background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards from you and Carol are beautiful! Love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.