Saturday 24 January 2015

HLS - CAS Watercolouring [Reminder]

Have you had a chance to play along with the CAS Watercolouring challenge over at Happy Little Stampers?

Here is a reminder for you that there is still time to play!!





I don't have any reinkers so I just use my Distress Ink pads to lay colour on my craft mat and then mist it all with water. I laid my watercolour cardstock straight onto the colour and got a beautiful mixture of colours to work with.

I die cut my butterflies from the pieces that I had and popped them up with dimensionals.

The inside of my card was decorated using more diecuts with more of my watercoloured off cuts.




This challenge runs until the end of this month. When you link up at the blog don't forget to also go to the forum and link up your cards at the appropriate challenge thread. If you do, you will go into the random draw for a mystery prize!



Thanks so much for looking xx

7 comments:

  1. I really have to die cut some of my water colour scraps as this card is a real gem, the colours are so rich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies...two gorgeous butterflies and another three inside...oh my! Swooning...gorgeous card, Kylie. Gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so gorgeous Kylie, I LOVE it! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kylie! I love this! What a perfect background for these pretty butterflies and all that white lets them shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty butterflies Kylie and your card is gorgeous! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous butterflies, Kylie! I love the vibrant colors with your CAS design, and the inside of your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the butterflies and your colouring. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.